Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
October 13 is the birthday of X-Files creator Chris Carter. October 13 and the number 1013 both occur frequently in the X-Files universe, as well as in other aspects of The X-Files (such as release dates).
1013 Occurrences Edit
- October 13 is Fox Mulder's birthday.
- It is the name of Chris Carter's production company: Ten Thirteen Productions.
- The X-Files Movie was released to video on October 13, 1999.
- 10 minutes, 13 seconds is the amount of time into the last track of The X-Files: The Album where a hidden track begins.
- DF101364 - The file number of an X-File investigating the disappearance of Colonel Robert Budahas. (TXF: "Deep Throat")
- Silo 1013 was a nuclear missile silo that contained a UFO and an imprisoned Alex Krycek (TXF: "Apocrypha").
- Season 2, Ep. 17 "End Game" - 27m38s into video. Email shown From Mulder, "To: Dana Scully, 001013"
- Season 7, Ep. 22 "Requiem" - In the first scene the officer calls in a "1013" when he arrives at the crash site.
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 1013: an agreement that any nation that obtains an alien lifeform must immediately eradicate it (TXF: "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man").
- 10:13 am appeared as the time stamp on chapter two of Ground Zero and on chapter twenty-two of Antibodies, both novels written by Kevin J. Anderson.
- On October 13, 1973, A group of government agents made contact with a group of Greys and the Cigarette Smoking Man offered up his wife, Cassandra, to the aliens in return for an alien fetus (TXF: "One Son").
- On October 13, 1995, the episode "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose" was first aired.