1945 is a year in the 20th century.
- Early: A child is born to German officer D. Amann and the infamous Madame Helena Davos. The child disappears and becomes an orphan of war. (TLG: "Eine Kleine Frohike")
- Detective Frank Briggs hears stories of the Jewish death camps from World War II. This brings back memories of the Palhatton Mill murders of 1933. (TXF: "Squeeze")
- Harry Cokely is convicted of rape and attempted murder after carving the word "SISTER" in the chest of Linda Thibedeaux. (TXF: "Aubrey")
- The Pentagon begins taking blood samples from every United States citizen and immigrant. (TXF: "Redux")
- After the official end of World War II, the United Nations is formed to keep peace. (TXF: "Travelers")