Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1973 is a year in the 20th century.
- October: John Lee Roche sells an Electrovac Princess to William Mulder for his wife Teena. (TXF: "Paper Hearts")
- October 13: A group of government agents make contact with a group of Greys. Afterward they form the Syndicate. The Syndicate soon afterwards begin experiments on human/alien hybrids. Bill Mulder highly objects to this act. (TXF: "One Son") Although the aliens agree to wait fifty years until they colonize the Earth, the Syndicate is forced to keep the colonization plans secret. (TXF: "The Truth")
- November 27: Cassandra Spender, the Cigarette Smoking Man(?), is among the group of Syndicate loved ones abducted as collateral, but is later returned. She becomes a test subject for the Syndicate's hybridization efforts. (TXF: "Two Fathers")
- November 27: Samantha Mulder is abducted from her home in Chilmark, Massachusetts. Her brother, Fox, is the only witness to the abduction. (TXF: "Little Green Men") She is also later returned, and begins to live with the Cigarette Smoking Man and Jeffrey Spender, while undergoing hybrid tests. (TXF: "Closure")
- Ish is present at Wounded Knee and fights various FBI officials. (TXF: "Shapes")
- Bill Mulder gets his picture taken in New York City alongside other Syndicate officials including Deep Throat, Victor Klemper, the Well-Manicured Man, and the Cigarette Smoking Man.
- The US Department of Defense officially declares that there are no more POWs in Vietnam after the Vietnam War. (TXF: "Unrequited")
- Alfred Fellig sends a renewal form to the New York City Police Department in order to keep his position as a crime scene photographer. (TXF: "Tithonus")
- Bill Mulder takes a picture with the Cigarette Smoking Man. (TXF: "Two Fathers")