Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1994 is a year in the 20th century.
- April: Robert Patrick Modell begins suffering from epilepsy. (TXF: "Pusher")
- June: Alice O'Connor dies after multiple snake bites. (TXF: "Signs and Wonders")
- September 25: Christina Sherman gives birth to a girl. (TXF: "Emily")
- November: Emily Sim is born. (TXF: "Christmas Carol")
- Neech Manley is recorded quoting from the Holy Bible. (TXF: "The List")
- An employee of a VinylRight plant in Kansas City goes to office with a weapon and threatens several employees supposedly over a woman. Greg Pincus is working at the plant at that time. (TXF: "Folie A Deux")
- Wayne Weinsider emigrates to the United States from the Czech Republic. (TXF: "Terms of Endearment")
- Complex formations of the Mandelbrot set appear in crop circles on opposite sides of the English countryside. (TXF: "all things")
- Dana Scully is abducted.
- In October 1993, Benjamin Drake projected that the COS project would have had monetary losses into 1994, if not terminated. (TXF: "Ghost in the Machine")