- For production information, see 1994 production history.
- April: Robert Patrick Modell begins suffering from epilepsy. (TXF: "Pusher")
- June: Alice O'Connor dies after multiple snake bites. (TXF: "Signs and Wonders")
- September 25: Christina Sherman gives birth to a girl. (TXF: "Emily")
- November: Emily Sim is born. (TXF: "Christmas Carol")
- Neech Manley is recorded quoting from the Holy Bible. (TXF: "The List")
- An employee of a VinylRight plant in Kansas City goes to office with a weapon and threatens several employees supposedly over a woman. Greg Pincus is working at the plant at that time. (TXF: "Folie A Deux")
- Wayne Weinsider emigrates to the United States from the Czech Republic. (TXF: "Terms of Endearment")
- Complex formations of the Mandelbrot set appear in crop circles on opposite sides of the English countryside. (TXF: "all things")
- Dana Scully is abducted.
- In October 1993, Benjamin Drake projected that the COS project would have had monetary losses into 1994, if not terminated. (TXF: "Ghost in the Machine")