Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A computer virus leads Frank to a Buddhist temple, where a man terrified of the Millennium Group lies dying due to a disfiguring disease as an agent of the Group hunts for him. Emma discovers that the dying man, a former Millennium Group member, was conducting mysterious biological research and desperately attempts to stop the Group from continuing their experiments.
| We are not who we are!|
This episode article is missing a summary.
"Bardo Thodol" is the proper title of the Tibetan Buddhist funerary text popularly known as The Tibetan Book of The Dead. In English, the title is usually translated as "Liberation Through Hearing During The Intermediate State". The text describes, and is intended to guide one through, the experiences that the consciousness has after death, during the interval between death and rebirth.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Hiro Kanagawa (Shopkeeper) previously played Peter Tanaka in The X-Files episode "Firewalker", Agent Yung in the Millennium episode "522666", Dr. Yonechi in "Synchrony" and Team Member Lewis in "The Time is Now" and Detective Rondell in "Human Essence".
- James Hong as Monk
- Stephen E. Miller as Assistant Director Andy McClaren
- Tzi Ma as Dr. Takashi
- Terry O'Quinn as Peter Watts
- Daniel Bacon as Bio-Tech
- Jefferson Dylan as Harbor Cop
- Hiro Kanagawa as Shopkeeper
- Kevan Ohtsji as Hotel Clerk
- Anees Peterman as Receptionist
- Sean Millington as Guard
- Barry W. Levy as ND Passenger
SEMICOLON-SEPARATED LIST OF ITEMS/LOCATIONS REFERENCED IN EPISODE (BUT NOT LINKED TO IF ALREADY LINKED IN SUMMARY OR GUEST STARS SECTIONS)