Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While Frank and Emma attempt to locate a young woman who has escaped from a mental institution, Emma discovers that the case may somehow be related to her ailing father, who seems to be losing his mind.
| We are not who we are!|
This episode article is missing a summary.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Tracy Middendorf (Cass Doyle) previously played Gracie O'Connor in The X-Files episode "Signs and Wonders".
- Kevin McNulty (Dr. Christopher Davey) previously played Special Agent Brian Fuller in The X-Files episode "Squeeze" and "Apocrypha" and Dr. Christopher Davey in "Soft Light".
- Lesley Ewen (Dr. Heath) previously played Receptionist in The X-Files episode "Pilot", Agent #1 in "Gender Bender", Carina Maywald in "Revelations" and Renee Davenport in "Unrequited".
- Alf Humphreys (Sheriff Randall) previously played 2nd Controller in The X-Files episode "Space", Dr. Mark Pomerantz in "The Blessing Way", Damon Rummer in the Millennium episode "Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions" and Michael Asekoff in "Detour".
- Kurt Evans (Clerk) previously played Todd in The X-Files episode "Kitsunegari" and Deputy Jack in the Millennium episode "19:19".
- Shawna Delgaty (Young Cass Doyle) previously played Julie Jarret the Millennium episode "Through a Glass Darkly".
- Peter Outerbridge as Special Agent Barry Baldwin
- Tracy Middendorf as Cass Doyle
- Peter Simmons as Joe Doherty
- Kevin McNulty as Dr. Arnett
- John Beasley as James Hollis
SEMICOLON-SEPARATED LIST OF ITEMS/LOCATIONS REFERENCED IN EPISODE (BUT NOT LINKED TO IF ALREADY LINKED IN SUMMARY OR GUEST STARS SECTIONS)