Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mulder and Scully are sent to investigate the murder of a city official, which it seems no human could have committed. Meanwhile, Scully deals with a personal tragedy, which brings up many old feelings about the child she gave away for adoption.
| We are not who we are!|
This episode article is missing a summary.
- This was the second episode in production order, but aired as the fourth.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Margaret Scully (played by Sheila Larken) since Season 9's "Provenance".
- This is the first episode to further explore Charles Scully's background, having never appeared before on the series (except a flashback as a child in "One Breath"). His voice is heard for the first time.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Daryl Shuttleworth (Daryl Landry) previously played Brian Dixon in the Millennium episode "The Time is Now".
- Tim Armstrong as Trashman
- Daryl Shuttleworth as Daryl Landry
- Peggy Jo Jacobs as Nancy Huff
- Sheila Larken as Margaret Scully
- Alessandro Juliani as Joseph Cutler
- Chris Shields as Detective Dross
- John DeSantis as Band-Aid Nose Man
- Gary Sekhon as Forensic Technician
- Sachin Sahel as Jack Budd
- Veena Sood as Dr. Louise Colquitt
- Jannen Karr as Nurse Taillie
- Seth Whittaker as Fitzpatrick
- Daniel Jacobsen as Proudley
- James R. Baylis as Homeless Person #1
- Sam Bob as Homeless Person #2
- Oliver Mahoro Smith as Crewman
- Keith Arbuthnot as Chatter Man
- Anthony Moyer as Slender Man