Mulder and Scully are sent to investigate the murder of a city official, which it seems no human could have committed. Meanwhile, Scully deals with a personal tragedy, which brings up many old feelings about the child she gave away for adoption.
| We are not who we are!|
This episode article is missing a summary.
- This was the second episode in production order, but aired as the fourth.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Margaret Scully (played by Sheila Larken) since Season 9's "Provenance".
- This is the first episode to further explore Charles Scully's background, having never appeared before on the series (except a flashback as a child in "One Breath"). His voice is heard for the first time.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Daryl Shuttleworth (Daryl Landry) previously played Brian Dixon in the Millennium episode "The Time is Now".
- Tim Armstrong as Trashman
- Daryl Shuttleworth as Daryl Landry
- Peggy Jo Jacobs as Nancy Huff
- Sheila Larken as Margaret Scully
- Alessandro Juliani as Joseph Cutler
- Chris Shields as Detective Dross
- John DeSantis as Band-Aid Nose Man
- Gary Sekhon as Forensic Technician
- Sachin Sahel as Jack Budd
- Veena Sood as Dr. Louise Colquitt
- Jannen Karr as Nurse Taillie
- Seth Whittaker as Fitzpatrick
- Daniel Jacobsen as Proudley
- James R. Baylis as Homeless Person #1
- Sam Bob as Homeless Person #2
- Oliver Mahoro Smith as Crewman
- Keith Arbuthnot as Chatter Man
- Anthony Moyer as Slender Man