Frank and Emma investigate the suicide of a former FBI agent whose last, unfinished case involved the unexplained murder of a scientist in 1945.
| We are not who we are!|
This episode article is missing a summary.
- Natalie's computer display reads: "Welcome Natalie. There are 316 days remaining."
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Dean Winters (Young Michael Lanyard) previously played Mr. Crocell in the Millennium episode "The Curse of Frank Black".
- Peter Hanlon (Clyde Tolson) previously played Dr. William Bailey in The X-Files episode "Quagmire" and Manager the Millennium episode "Force Majeure".
- Wally Dalton (Michael Lanyard) previously played Toby in the Millennium episode "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me".
- Matthew Walker (Group Elder) previously played Ronald Surnow in The X-Files episode "Roland", Arlinksy in "Gethsemane", Inquisitor in the Millennium episode "Luminary" and Sir Douglas Latham in "...Thirteen Years Later".
- Vince Metcalfe (General Leslie Groves) previously played Colonel Kissel in The X-Files episode "Deep Throat".
- Peter Outerbridge as Special Agent Barry Baldwin
- Dean Winters as Young Michael Lanyard
- Barbara Bain as Lily Unser
- Mark Houghton as Dr. Alexander
- Peter Hanlon as Clyde Tolson
- David Fredericks as J. Edgar Hoover
- Marie Stillin as Natalie
- Wally Dalton as Michael Lanyard
- Matthew Walker as Group Elder
- Terry O'Quinn as Peter Watts
- Ocean Hellman as Young Lily Unser
- Vince Metcalfe as General Leslie Groves
- Mecca Menard as Young Natalie
- Monica Gemmer as Secretary
- Tiffany Burns as Reporter
- Alex Ferguson as Dr. Caton
- Jim Thorburn as Agent