Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Georgetown Medical Center is a hospital located in the Georgetown neighborhood of Northwest Washington D.C.. It is affiliated with Georgetown University and is more commonly referred to as Georgetown Hospital. There is no such institution as the "Northeast Georgetown Medical Center."
- Special Agent Dana Scully was found at the hospital in critical condition in a coma after her abduction. (TXF: "One Breath")
- Special Agent Fox Mulder was hospitalized after an automobile accident in Maryland at night. (TXF: "Apocrypha")
- Scully was hospitalized after trying to shoot Mulder at the 2400 Motel in Maryland. A spinal tap revealed increased levels of seratonin in her blood. She was prescribed bed rest by her doctor. (TXF: "Wetwired")
- AD Walter Skinner was admitted after being shot by Luis Cardinal in Chadwick's restaurant. (TXF: "Piper Maru (episode)")
- Dr. Daly treated Scully in November 1994
- Nurse Wilkins was Scully's nurse in November 1994
- Nurse Owens wasn't an employee of the hospital, but helped Scully recover from her coma. (TXF: "One Breath")
|"Mulder? Where are you?"|
This article is incomplete. You can help the X-Files Wiki By expanding it.