Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Mulder? Where are you?"|
This article is incomplete. You can help the X-Files Wiki By expanding it.
|No.||Episode Name / Summary|
Just after having returned from Antartica, Mulder and Scully conduct an unofficial search for a vicious alien in Phoenix, Arizona.
Mulder finds himself forced to drive a man in a high-speed dash across the Southwest in an effort to prevent the man's head from exploding.
Lost in the Bermuda Triangle, Mulder believes he has traveled back to 1939 and has to evade Nazis aboard an historic British sailing ship similarly lost, encountering individuals who seem strikingly familiar to him.
On a tip, Mulder and Scully visit the infamous Area 51 where a strange event swaps Mulder's personality with that of Morris Fletcher, a shadowy government agent.
Scully desperately tries to reverse the personality switch between Mulder and Morris Fletcher before it's too late.
|6X06||"How the Ghosts Stole Christmas"
On Christmas Eve, Mulder and Scully go ghost-hunting in a supposedly haunted house full of Christmas spirit.
|6X07||"Terms of Endearment"
Mulder believes that a bigamist, suspected of pre-natal infanticide, is actually a demon.
|6X08||"The Rain King"
A man in Kansas claims to be able to command the weather and appears to be the real deal.
Skinner is infected with a strange disease triggered by nanotechnology in his body.
Scully is partnered with another agent and assigned to investigate a crime scene photographer but her encounter with him leads to deathly consequences for them both.
The unexpected return of Cassandra Spender and an attack by alien rebels forces the Syndicate's hand in a move that threatens the survival of their carefully-crafted conspiracy.
An alien rebellion leads the Syndicate to its demise as their twenty-five year conspiracy approaches its disastrous collapse.
Agent Dales contacts Mulder to find out happened in the Shipley residence, from where Dales recieved a description of a creature with tentacles that took her husband. Mulder and Scully while returning gets stuck in an apartment in the midst of Hurricane Leroy. They soon discover that the same creature might be in the plumbing.
A woman is trapped in an endlessly repeating time loop that ends in a tragic bombing in which Mulder and Scully lose their lives every time.
Mulder and Scully go undercover as a married couple in a gated community to investigate the mysterious disappearances of neighbors who didn't conform.
Mulder and Scully investigate a series of attacks by a canine that shows signs of human intelligence.
The agents pursue an escaped convict who is capable of passing through solid matter and is desperate to meet his son for the first time.
A writer who lives next door to Mulder becomes the prime suspect in a series of killings.
Arthur Dales, the brother of a retired FBI agent with the same name, tells Mulder about an alien who played baseball for the Roswell Grays in 1947.
|6X20||"Three of a Kind"
The Lone Gunmen encounter Susanne Modeski while infiltrating a defense contractors' conference in Las Vegas.
A mystery involving two skeletons leads the agents on a journey in which nothing is quite as it seems.
Mulder believes that metallic objects discovered in Africa are proof that life originated elsewhere in the universe.
- David Duchovny as Special Agent Fox Mulder (22/22 episodes)
- Gillian Anderson as Special Agent Dana Scully (22/22 episodes)
- Mitch Pileggi as Assistant Director Walter Skinner (8/22 episodes)
- Chris Owens as Special Agent Jeffrey Spender (5/22 episodes)
- William B. Davis as Cigarette Smoking Man (5/22 episodes)
- Nicholas Lea as Alex Krycek (4/22 episodes)
- James Pickens, Jr. as Deputy Director Alvin Kersh (6/22 episodes)
- Tom Braidwood as Melvin Frohike (5/22 episodes)
- Dean Haglund as Richard Langly (5/22 episodes)
- Bruce Harwood as John Fitzgerald Byers (4/22 episodes)
- Mimi Rogers as Special Agent Diana Fowley (4/22 episodes)
- Michael McKean as Man in Black Agent Morris Fletcher (3/22 episodes)
- Don S. Williams as First Elder (3/22 episodes)
- Wayne Alexander as G. Arnold (2/22 episodes)
- Veronica Cartwright as Cassandra Spender (2/22 episodes)
- George Murdock as Second Elder (2/22 episodes)
Background Information Edit
- This was first season that was filmed in Los Angeles.