Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Blu-Ray Disc Information:|
|The X-Files: I Want to Believe|
|Running Time (Approx):||1 Hr 44 Mins|
|List Price: (single disc edition)|| $39.99 (US)|
|Number of Discs:||2|
|Region 1 Release Date:||December 2, 2008|
|Region 2 Release Date:||November 24, 2008|
The Region 1 release features both the Theatrical Version and Unrated Extended Cut of the film. The Region 2 release features the Director's Cut. Additional Features on both discs include:
- BD Live Format
- widescreen (2.40:1 aspect ratio)
- 50GB dual-layer disc authored in BD-J with AVC (MPEG 4) compression
- English 5.1 DTS HD Lossless Master Audio
- French / Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
- 1080p AVC
- 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack.
- BD-Live web-enabled content (BD Exclusive)
- The X-Files Dossier: Agent Dakota Whitney Files – create your own Special Agent avatar profile to browse through 5 “X-Files” case files on clairvoyance; users can also participate in several online forensic challenges with Agent Drummy
- BonusView mode (BD Exclusive)
- The X-Files Complete Interactive Timeline – featuring over 80 video clip segments from The X-Files archives
- Picture-in-picture commentary with Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz
- In-Movie Features via BD remote direct access (BD Exclusive)
- Real-time Index (Red Button)
- BonusView Commentary (Green Button)
- Behind The Camera (Blue Button)
- Storyboards and Concept Art (Yellow Button)
- Isolated Score track (BD Exclusive)
- Enhanced for D-Box Motion Code systems (BD Exclusive)
- Audio commentary by Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Music Slideshow – “Dying 2 Live” by Xzibit
- Body Parts: Special Make-up Effects featurette
- Chris Carter: Statements on Green Production featurette
- Photo gallery with over 370 images covering; Collectibles, Concept Art, Unit photography and Storyboards
- Trust No One: Can The X-Files Remain A Secret? feature-length documentary
- Part 1 – "You Can Go Home Again"
- Part 2 – "Misinformation"
- Part 3 – "Don't Give Up"
- Digital Copy of the film for portable media players