|This text uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikis.|
The chat room is for socializing, you can join here.
Remember that not have read these policies are not an excuse for inappropriate behavior.
When you use the chat, you agree not to:
- Harass any other members of the wiki
- Post links with explicit content
- Impersonate any other person
- Ask for personal information (address, password, etc.) from another user after the user has told you not to ask
- Troll the chat
Emoticons are to be used for fun, but not overused. Do not use too many emoticons as it can slow down chat and cause lag.
Bans can be made by chat mods or administrators in case rules are broken.
- After the first rule break, a warning must be given.
- After the first warning and the second rule break, a kick will be given.
- After the third rule break, a ban of at least 3 days must be given depending on how severe the rule breaking was.
- After the fourth rule break, the time should be extended. Also, the chat mod may ask an admin about a possible block if they believe it is needed.
- After the extension, the chat mod who performed it should talk to an administrator and tell them.
- If the rules have been broken harshly, the moderator may contact an admin and request to extend the time of banning.