Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First published in 1996, the book was the second volume in a series of reference books; each volume had summaries and production information for the episodes of each season, up to and including Season 7, with the exception of the first volume, The Truth Is Out There: The Official Guide to The X-Files, which pertained to both Seasons 1 and 2.
Like the first volume, this book was written by Brian Lowry and researched by Sarah Stegall. It includes not only a summary and production information for each of the episodes in the fourth season but also an in-depth article about the making of season finale "Talitha Cumi", an article about the writing of the series (up to and including the third season), a FAQ about the first three years of The X-Files, a guide to the ratings of the series' third season, a list of awards and honors presented to the series during its first three years of airing and a compilation of synopses for every episode in the series' first and second seasons.
From the book jacket
- The X-Files is a show that intrigues as much as it entertains. It has caught viewers' imaginations like few other shows on television. In Trust No One, this all new and completely unauthorized guide, the fans of The X-Files can go behind the camera and get a firsthand look at what makes this show unique. This in-depth guide to The X-Files's third season features:
- A detailed third-season guide, with insights into all episodes
- Unique and candid photos from the set published for the first time
- Exclusive on-the-set interviews with cast and crew—including Chris Carter, David Duchovny, and Gillian Anderson
- Over 200 black-and-white photographs, with a special 8-page color photo insert
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about The X-Files
- Plus—an exclusive and detailed look behind the scenes to see the shaping of the season finale, step-by-step—from the script conference to filming to viewer responses
- Excerpts of copyrighted sources are included for review purposes only, without any intention of infringement.
| Previous guide:|
The Truth Is Out There: The Official Guide to The X-Files
|Reference works|| Next guide:|
I Want to Believe: The Official Guide to The X-Files, volume 3