- For The X-Files episode, see "William (episode)". See also Prince William Sound, which is referenced in The Lone Gunmen episode "All About Yves".
William (also Bill or Billy) is a common male name of English origin.
Some people only known as William include:
Some others with the given name William, or something similar include:
- Bill Clinton, President of the United States during much of the 1990s.
- William Glass, a doctor at Oregon Memorial Psychiatric Hospital who treated Ray Soames, Peggy O'Dell and Billy Miles.
- William Jefferson, the illegitimate infant son of Senator Richard Jefferson.
- Billy LaBonge, amateur magician who worked on a scam with Albert Pinchbeck.
- Billie LaPierre, the mother of Amber Lynn LaPierre.
- Billy Miles, a UFO abductee and super-soldier.
- Fox William Mulder, the former FBI agent who spent several years investigating the X-files.
- William Mulder, the father of Fox Mulder and former member of the Syndicate.
- William Patterson, one of Fox Mulder's instructors at the FBI Academy.
- William Scully, the father of Dana Scully and retired Navy Captain.
- William Scully, Jr., the brother of Dana Scully.
- Dr. William Secare, an early alien/human hybrid.
- Billy Underwood, a young child killed in 1990 by Cal Jeppy.
- Henry "Willie" Willig, a Vietnam War veteran who was exposed to a sleep-deprevating experiments.
Chris Carter's father's name is William and, as such, he has given the name to many characters throughout the television shows.
- This is a disambiguation page, a list of pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the intended page.